This project is read-only.

First version of source does not compile

Aug 30, 2011 at 12:43 PM

A couple of obvious issues:

Solution file contains a project that is not included in the source.

Two assembly references are missing. It would be helpful if at least a reference version of these two assemblies where included. I just spent an hour on a wild goose chase trying to figure out how to fix these problems, and I've still to fix the Microsoft.Data.Entity.Design.DatabaseGeneration reference (do I have to upgrade from EF40 -> EF41? if so, please state requirements).

Please make sure code at least compiles before uploading in the future. Right now, this is very frustrating to deal with.

Aug 30, 2011 at 12:56 PM

Hi Mathias,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and I will fix it asap. I'll let you know when I'm done.

Aug 30, 2011 at 1:18 PM

Hi Mathias,

I've made a couple of changes to the most recent version of EntityGraphShape4SQL.

I also added a README.txt with build instructions. I hope these will be self-explanatory.

To be able to build the package you need to first install NuGet which is needed to reolve the dependency on the EntityGraph package. This is explained in the README.txt

Please let me know if you have any further questions or need any additional help.

Aug 30, 2011 at 1:48 PM

Thank you for the quick turnaround. The new source now compiles fine for me.